miercuri, 23 mai 2018

Review: Yves Rocher Jardins du Monde Creme de Douche Douceur Fleur de Coton d'Inde

Hello! How are you?
Unfortunately, my laptop is broken, so I'm writing from my smartphone this review. It could take a while this situation with my laptop, so I ask you to be patient with me.
Today I would like to tell you a few words about this shower cream from Yves Rocher with Indian cotton flower. I don't know for how long you are going to find this shower cream in this format, as I could see, Yves Rocher is rebranding at least a part of products from Jardins du Monde collection.
First of all, I like the opening system that doesn't broke your nails, and this is a great plus. Secondly, I have loved the scent of this shower cream. It is smelling clean, I could associate the scent with the notion of spring clean.
On the other hand, I am not so pleased with the price of the product because it costs 9 lei for just 200 ml. You can find Yves Rocher products in physical shops or in their online shop.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu