duminică, 4 februarie 2018

The new Lidl magazine

Hello! How are you? Is that time of week again, that time when I speak about what I found special in the Lidl magazine.
Do you know I`ma big fan of coffee, aren`t you?  If you haven`t been knowing that, you find it right now. So, next week, I must go to Lidl to pick some coffee, their offer is too good to be forgotten.


Also, they will bring (maybe you already find them) a new range of cosmetics called Cien Nature. I haven`t been trying them, so I can`t tell you how they are. But that face foam and night face cream tempt me, to be honest. 


As for stationary, I don`t know what to say, I have a lot of stock to allow myself to take something new. But that A5 notebooks look so tempting.... 


This is all for today. Have a great day.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu